We are looking for a Headhunter to join our team and help us fill our open positions with qualified candidates. Headhunter responsibilities include defining hiring criteria, sourcing potential candidates on social media and reaching out to prospects via email or phone. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams. You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career events and searching for potential hires through resume databases.
Ultimately, you will place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs.
• Coordinate with managing directors and our clients to define necessary requirements for open roles in outsourcing positions.
• Send recruiting emails to passive candidates using our database, other open sources and follow up when necessary.
• Browse resume databases and portfolio sites.
• Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates.
• Advertise open positions to external networks.
• Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals.
• Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data.
• Attend job fairs and organize career events.
• Keep in touch with past applicants.
• Use Boolean search to look for qualified candidates for hard-to-fill roles.
• Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels.
• Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role.
• Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques.
• Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar in IT market.
• Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques (including Boolean search).
• Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites).
• Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
• Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails).
• Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously.
• Good decision-making skills.
• BSc degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field.